Terms of Service
Terms of Service for Redihot.com
The Terms of service is an agreement that applies to all services offered by Redihot.com and any other related products. This documentation affects your rights; therefore you should read through it carefully.
Within the following agreement references to “you”, “yourself” or “your” means any person or entity using the Service provided (“Users”). Unless stated otherwise, Redihot will refer collectively to Redihot and their respective parent or subsidiary companies, affiliates, officers, employees and agents.
1. Eligibility. In order to use the Service, you must register for an account with Redihot. Redihot reserves the right to terminate accounts. You must be at least 18 years of age to register for an account. If you are under the age of 18, you hereby represent that you are using the service with the consent of your parent or guardian.
2. No Illegal Adult Content. Should you place any illegal adult content (child porn, etc.) on your website or in any emails regarding your website, Redihot reserves the right to terminate all of your accounts and will restrict you from the system going forward.
3. No E-mail Spamming. Should you send any email to any person or persons advertising or mentioning your website without the consent of the person, Redihot reserves the right to terminate all of your accounts and will restrict you from the system going forward.
4. No Email Services. We do not allow customers to offer email accounts to their visitors (free or pay). Email services require significant server resources that cannot be dedicated to one customer in a shared hosting environment. Email accounts may be used only by the owners or webmasters of your website.
5. Registration Information. You agree to provide true, accurate and complete registration information and to maintain and promptly update your information as applicable. You agree not to impersonate any person or use a name that you are not authorized to use. If any information you provide is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, without limiting other remedies, Redihot has the right to terminate your use of the Service and Redihot, its agents, suppliers, and subcontractors have the right to recover from you any costs or losses incurred as a direct or indirect result of the inaccurate or incomplete information. You authorize Redihot and its agents, suppliers and subcontractors to make any inquiries they consider necessary to validate your registration.
6. Payment. You must send payment to Redihot either by: Postal Order, Personal/Business/Bankers Cheque, Bank transfers, Sterling, Paypal or Nochex.
7. International Payment. All payment is to be paid in Pound Sterling. A £10 conversion fee will apply to those users who are sending payment outside the United Kingdom. (This excludes credit card orders)
8. Returned Payment. A £20.00 fee will be added to your bill if any checks are returned unpaid. After the second returned check, Paypal or Nochex will be your only method of payment.
9. Account Setup. Until payment is received by Redihot, Redihot has no obligation to setup your account. Accounts will only be setup after payment has been received.
10. 30 Day Money Back Guarantee. All accounts include a 30 day money back guarantee. If you are not 100% satisfied within 30 days of signing up, you can request a refund for your payments. This does not apply to customer accounts which have been terminated by Redihot. Only monthly service fee is refunded, payments for other one time servers (including labor, website transfers, domain registration) are non-refundable.
11. Illegal Content. If you place illegal pornography, warez, or any other sort of illegal content on your disk space or if you make any attempts to hack into Redihot’s server, Redihot reserves the right to take any appropriate action against you without warning. In severe cases the proper authorities will be notified.
12. Responsibilities. You take full responsibility for the misuse of your account for unlawful purposes such as spamming, junk/bulk emailing, hacking, etc. If you use your account for such unlawful purposes, Redihot reserves the right to take any appropriate action against you without warning. In severe cases the authorities will be notified. Any actions considered abusive towards our staff or systems will not be tolerated and abusive customers will be strictly terminated.
13. No Spam. You agree not to use unsolicited email, use net, message board postings, or similar methods of mass messaging (spam) to gather referral bonuses. The use of spam to promote the Service has strict negative consequences. We will immediately and permanently terminate the account of any User who has used unsolicited email to gain referrals. In addition, you may be subject to state and federal penalties and other legal consequences under applicable law if you send unsolicited email. Should you spam, you agree to accept all charges that occur in response. Our Anti-Spam Policy is intended to protect our users, the Internet, and us.
14. Customer Refusal. Redihot reserves the right to refuse a new customer or cancel an existing customer's account without explanation.
15. Refund Refusal. Redihot.com reserves the right not to refund payment for services already rendered in any situation that it sees fit without further explanation.
16. Uptime Guarantee. Redihot strives to deliver the highest possible uptime by using top of the line server hardware, networking equipment and monitoring. Should the service or server delivering your website or email services be unavailable, without prior notification, for a total time of greater than 45 minutes in a given month, you are entitled to a credit. A 10% credit will be applied to your account if the total period of downtime is between 45 minutes and 3 hours. A 25% credit will be applied to your account if the total period of downtime is between 3 hours and 6 hours. A 50% credit will be applied to your account if the total period of downtime is between 6 and 12 hours. Your entire monthly fee will be credited to your account if your downtime in a given month exceeds 12 hours. Downtime includes any server, service or network failure that is not announced in advance, either through customer forum or email notification. Downtime does not include DNS change time, downtime due to domain expiring (by fault of customer), or lack of connectivity to our servers/services by a 3rd party Internet Service Provider or any network beyond our control. This uptime does not guarantee downtime caused by any network out of our control including our upstream bandwidth provider. Credits are applied to your account and will be applied towards your next bill - refunds will not be issued in place of credits.
17. Liability. Under no circumstances will Redihot be liable for damages that result in any way from anybody, or that result from mistakes, omissions, interruptions, deletion of files, errors, defects, delays in operation or transmission, or any failure of performance.
18. Signature. By agreeing with these Terms and Conditions you realize that it is as good as placing your signature on the order form.
19. Passwords. You may not divulge your account password(s) to anyone else, nor may you use anyone else's password. Redihot is not responsible for losses incurred by Users as the result of their misuse of passwords.
20. Backups. Redihot performs backups of server data for internal use such as full server restores etc. Redihot will not restore individual nightly/weekly backups for customers. It is your responsibility to create your own backups and download them onto your local computer. Redihot will not be responsible in the event of data loss.
21. Pricing Plans. Redihot reserves the right to change its hosting plans and fees when it sees fit. Customers will be alerted of any prices changes that may occur.